If you have decided to play poker on your mobile device, then it is important for you to make sure you are familiar with the mobile poker features so you can get to enjoying all mobile poker has to offer right away. Some of the mobile poker sites will offer you a lot more features than others and this is one of the things that you want to keep in mind when you are selecting the best place for you to spend your time playing. Here are some of the more popular mobile poker features to keep your eyes out for:
- Many of the mobile poker sites allow you to chat with the other players while you are playing. This can add to the excitement of playing. However, you do want to be sure that you don’t get too caught up in chatting because this can lead to you being distracted and making bad decisions which can lose you money.
- Many of the mobile poker sites also allow you to add players to your friends list. This is nice because it allows you to add a player once you see how they play. This can help you in the future when you find yourself playing against them. Also, some of the poker sites allow you to follow those players into a room where you can play against them in the future.
- Some of the mobile poker sites will give you the ability to take advantage of a lot of bonuses that can be quite profitable. You should be on the lookout for those bonuses that are easy for you to clear and that can bring you quite a bit of extra money.
- You will also be able to find some mobile poker sites that give you the chance to play in both free and real money games. Having this feature available to you means that you can play in either type of games when you feel like it without the need t log into another mobile poker account.
- Some mobile poker sites give you a lot of choices with regards to the appearance of your poker gaming environment. If you are a player with specific tastes and who likes to play the way you like, then you should look for a mobile poker site that lets you change things up a bit so you can play more comfortably.
When you play in land based poker games you can get pretty good at learning the other players tells. This can go a long way when it comes to helping you out with your game. This is one of the things that players get concerned with when it comes to taking their game into the mobile gaming environment. They know they aren’t going to be able to use those tells in order to help them with their game.
However, if this is something that you have been concerned about then you will be glad to know that mobile poker players also have tells and you will be able to learn them in no time at all.
One of the things you need to pay attention to when it comes to playing in the mobile poker games has to do with the speed in which a player makes a decision regarding their hands. One example of this would be the check/fold option. There is an option where a player can preselect the check/fold button. When they do this you can tell. The moment their turn comes up it will say that they have “checked” instantly. If they have done this, then you know they don’t have a very good hand. Another thing to watch for is how fast they call. There is an option to pre-select the “call any” option. This means if you raise and when it comes to a players turn and they instantly call you they may have selected this option and that would signify that they feel very confident about their hand.
The more you play mobile poker the more you will start t notice the different tells. Before you know it you will become good at reading them and be able to use this knowledge to better your game. You want to be careful of how you play as well. You want to try to do what you can to play in a way that doesn’t give off tells of your own.
While you can learn about the tells in the free play games you need to realize that there are many differences between the free games and the real money ones. The real money players are obviously going to play in a stricter and more disciplined manner than those in free games. However, you can use the mobile poker free games as a good way to become familiar with playing on your device.